Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Aren't They Magical

Today I woke with a big smile leaning over me. "Get up sleepy head" is what was said. He cares for me like no other person. He makes me smile when I am sad. But no matter how much trouble he may be in. No matter what I may have screwed up. He loves me unconditionally as I love him. They are magical beings. Our children can make us laugh like no other. They make you feel a love like no other. It has to be magic. I mean we have all loved before. We have loved our parents and we know how strong that is. We have loved our siblings and our siblings children. But when your child comes along. The love they make you feel, share and give is like no other. What is this magic that they gold? The spell that they put us under? I am not sure. But I am sure that how he makes me feel as being his mom. I would never want this feeling to fade.

How does your angel make you feel special?

No comments:

Post a Comment