Monday, July 20, 2009

Ever Wonder

There are often times. That I sit and look at my son and wonder. Is he happy? Am I doing the best I can for him? Am I raising him the right way? Does he need more? Does he miss out on anything? But then I look into those big sleepy eyes of his and hear the following " You are the bestess mom ever". Even though at times I don't feel that I am. I have always had health issues and I was always sick through pregnancy till present I still have health issues. So I always felt that he needed to take care of himself in some sort of way. I guess that is why he is so mature the way he is. He is a little man. But even though he tells me those words. Even though I get constant hugs and " I love yous" I always wonder is it enough?

Am I the only one that feels this way? Do you ever feel this way? If so how do you make yourself feel better? Or what do you feel? DO you feel your job as a mom is 100%?

Tell me your thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment