Friday, July 24, 2009

The Pits

OK so I am not sure about your child but my son has this thing with my arm pits. He loves the way they smell. He will lay his face any chance he gets in my armpits. I know its weird. I tell him all the time to leave me alone. But when it comes to "The Pits". He cant seem to walk away. What is it? I am not sure. I know it has to be my deodorant. But no matter what times of the day. He will curl up beside me and try to be sneaky. He will try to get into the pits. Now what makes it worse is that I am very ticklish. So I am trying to fight him off cause who wants someone in their pits and then I am ticklish.

SO is it just my son? Does your kid love your pits? Or maybe they love some other awkward part of your body!

Please let me know I am not alone. Or am I. Nope I am not cause there he is trying to get in my pits!!!

1 comment: