Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Gotta Love that Man

Today I thought I would talk about my husband. Just a few seconds ago I received a text saying " I love you bye". Now how powerful is that message that you receive from your love one. When they are at work and busy. Just out of the blue I received this message and he just didn't know how much I needed to hear that. It has been a rough year for our family and knowing that he loves me and knowing that I have him on my side is so important to me.

It's crazy how good a little hello or I love you can change the way your day was going. Or how it changes your whole mindset. I love him and there is no doubt about it. He is a good man and I always make sure that he and our son know how much they are loved.

But boy doesn't it feel great when you hear it from them.
The best medicine to me is knowing and feeling the love of your family.

So what does your loved one do to make you feel all good inside?
What do you do to let them know each day how much you love them?

No comments:

Post a Comment