Monday, July 13, 2009

Welcome

Here I would like to share my experiences and adventures of being a mom. Being a mom is one of the greatest gifts we are given. But yet it is also the most hardest job and also the most rewarding. You are chosen to raise these little people and make sure they turn out to be great individuals. It's hard let's face it. If you screw up it is someones life you are messing with. So I invite you to share your stories with me. Whether if it's to laugh or cry. Whether your child has said the cutest or most shocking thing. I invite you to share. Let's face it. They always have something to say. They are always filled with such unconditional love and yet don't understand why they cant have their ways. They are filled with light and love. They are so intelligent. More than we give them credit at times.

So I ask you to tell me about your little wonders. How do they make you laugh? How do they make you cry? Or do you ever just look at them with your mouth dropped to the floor because you are wondering what the heck just came out of their mouth. lol

Let's laugh together. Let's share with one another. Let's cry together.
Don't be shy we have all been there.

Maybe you have a question.

No comments:

Post a Comment